In order to safely welcome you, we have implemented a health protocol complying with the national COVID19 protection regulations that you can view here.
The mandatory measure of this protocol is the SANITARY PASS.
The sanitary pass involves everyone aged from 12 years old (included). This pass will be asked while:
- Checking in our hotel
- Accessing our Belles Rives Beach restaurant , our Belles Rives private beach, our restaurant La Passagère, our Piano Bar Fitzgerald, our water ski club, as well as our Villas private parties (opened to everyone upon booking).
The SANITARY PASS consists of the presentation, be it through electronic devices («TousAntiCovid» app) or with a physical piece of paper, of one of these three following sanitary proofs:
- Complete and valid vaccination process
- Negative PCR or antigenic test (realized within less than 24 hours)
- Positive RT-PCR certificate certifying the covid19 recovery dating from a minimum of 11 days and less than 6 months.
In case you are unable to present a valid SANITARY PASS, the completion of a PCR or antigenic test will be requested. This test needs to be reiterated every 24 hours during your stay as it is valid only for a specific amount of time (72h).
These PCR/antigenic tests can be completed:
- directly at the hotel and completed by a health service booked through our hotel concierge, at your charge.
- in a pharmacy or a health service office. Addresses available at the concierge desk.
We wish you a wonderful stay in Cap d’Antibes.