The Hotel :

History

  • A family story...
     
    1925 : Scott & Zelda Fitzgerald make the Villa Saint-Louis their home... a home that will soon become the Hôtel Belles Rives.
    1929 : Boma & Simone Estène open the Hôtel Belles Rives for business.
    1970 : Casimir Estène assumes management of the Belles Rives.
    2001 : Marianne Estène-Chauvin acquires the hotel.  She thus fullfils her grand-father's wish by claiming an ownership, which had been retrieved with the turmoil of war, some 70 years ago. 
    2006 : the Hotel Juana is integrated to the Groupe Belles Rives.
    2009 : creation of Café Marianne in Juan-Les-Pins (at the hotel Juana) and Vallauris

     
Retour haut de page
Check-in date    Number of nights  Cancel
Version Française
logo_bas
Hôtel Belles Rives - 33, bd Edouard Baudoin - 06160 Juan-les-Pins - Cap d’Antibes - Tél.: +33 4 93 61 02 79