2017 Scott Fitzgerald Prize
Friday 9th of June, all the people found of literature will be gather on the Belles Rives Hotel’s deck in order to discover the new laureate of the seventh edition of the Fitzgerald Prize.
The president of the Academy Francis Scott Fitzgerald and owner of the highly symbolic Belles Rives Hotel, Marianne-Estène Chauvin, desires with this prize to reward the writer whose book’s theme bring up to mind the figure of the great American writer by the atmosphere built, and whose way of writing traduces at best its unrivaled writing style.
One must know that the Belles Rives Hotel, located in Juan-Les-Pins, was the former house of Fitzgerald when he used to live on the French Riviera.
Novel in Competion:
- Fates and Furies - Lauren Groff (L’Olivier)
- The Swans of Fifth Avenue - Mélanie Benjamin (Albin Michel)
- Bright, Precious Days - Jay Mcinerney (L’Olivier)
- La Nuit pour Adresse - Maud Simonnot (Gallimard)
- Vadim, le plaisir sans remords - Clément Ghys (Stock)
Clich HERE to discover the Fitzgerald Prize pictures
* 2011 : Jonathan Dee
* 2012 : Amor Towles
* 2013 : Jeffrey Eugenides & Thadée Klossowski de Rola (Gatsby Prize)
* 2014 : Whit Stillman
* 2015 : Robert Goolrick
* 2016 : Julia Pierpont